Mr Spreadsheet

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I happened onto this page with a spreadsheet that does sumthin'. I know
the spreadsheet guru's can tell us. :)

Here's a quote

AirWrench is a new Windows-based flight dynamics ‘editor’ written
entirely in C++. It has been designed to create and tune flight
dynamics files for CFS2, CFS3, FS2002 and FS2004 with point and click
simplicity.

http://www.mudpond.us/

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

GREGORY

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:34:53 GMT, boB <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom>
brought the following to our attention:

>I happened onto this page with a spreadsheet that does sumthin'. I know
> the spreadsheet guru's can tell us. :)
>
>Here's a quote
>
>AirWrench is a new Windows-based flight dynamics ‘editor’ written
>entirely in C++. It has been designed to create and tune flight
>dynamics files for CFS2, CFS3, FS2002 and FS2004 with point and click
>simplicity.
>
>http://www.mudpond.us/

Jerry continues with the fine simulator work.. consider this quote;

"This should allow just about anyone to create accurate, realistic
performing flight models for CFS2, CFS3, FS2002 or FS2004 without
purchasing Excel and manually entering data in the ‘dreaded’ Flight
Dynamics Workbook."

Note the `flight dynamics workbook'.. Jerry had the entire AIR file in
a SS with the capability to burn the changes. If he had only made a
version w/o ordinance (used in CFS) but it had to be for combat AC.
From that came the marvelous utility AirDat (airupdate)..

http://www.mudpond.us/utilities_index.html

Be sure and add this gem to your system.. so you can export, and burn
precision SS (spreadsheet) tables into the AIR file!! :)

-g

Hi Gregory,

Spreadsheet Heaven, mate? :))

Regards,