how clean out startup?

in the Start-up in MSCONFIG....
there are several apps that are shown that are were deleted.

How can I clean those out of the Startup?

thx

tonys

:
: How can I clean those out of the Startup?
:
: thx
If they are still there they were not uninstalled properly. Progams
should be uninstalled not deleted. The proper thing to do is reinstall,
then uninstall from control panel, add and remove progams or with
uninstaller included with the program. Editing the registry is risky at
best. If you hide them they will still be there.
TonyS

"stratman" <stratman@yahoo.com> wrote:

>in the Start-up in MSCONFIG....
>there are several apps that are shown that are were deleted.

Entries you have disabled with MSCONFIG.EXE are found in the Registry
keys
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\services
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared
Tools\MSConfig\startupfolder
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg
You can safely delete them from here.

--
(tm)