EBAPI.DLL

A friend of mine has just started getting "missing file: ebapi.dll"
when he attempts to get his e-mail using an SBC connection.

He says that he hasn't changed anything recently.

I Google'd on "ebapi.dll" and got about a dozen hits. They
all have the error, but with different software. However,
nobody seems to know what the .dll file is.

He uses Win98.

Is anybody familiar with this?

Thanks for any help.

Jack

Uninstall then reinstall the Epson printer.

Check Epson website for an updated version of EBAPI.DLL.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:25:25 -0400, "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Uninstall then reinstall the Epson printer.
>
>Check Epson website for an updated version of EBAPI.DLL.

Thanks very much. I'll try that.

Jack