remove login window

Hi All!

Daughter's computer is an ME. I wanted to remove the login window,
but going to Users only give me an option to ADD users. How on earth
can I get rid of it?

TIA
3 answers Last reply
More about remove login window

    "How to Prevent a Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows Me Logon Prompt at
    Startup"
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;152104

    When it comes to setting up again, then if you no longer want a password,
    enter a name but DO NOT enter any password at all, then click OK.
    DO NOT "cancel".

    Mart

    sf wrote:
    > Hi All!
    >
    > Daughter's computer is an ME. I wanted to remove the login window,
    > but going to Users only give me an option to ADD users. How on earth
    > can I get rid of it?

    You might also want to use TweakUI and set an automatic logon.

    --
    Model: INFJ
    Primary function: Coprocessor

    Yes I'm a therian:
    http://www.wikitherian.org

    "Who needs a soul when you
    can make other people happy?"

    Or change the registry value
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Network\Real
    Mode Net
    in the right hand pane AutoLogon value be amended to 01 00 00 00

    "Jure Sah" <jure.sah@guest.arnes.si> wrote in message
    sf wrote:
    > Hi All!
    >
    > Daughter's computer is an ME. I wanted to remove the login window,
    > but going to Users only give me an option to ADD users. How on earth
    > can I get rid of it?

    You might also want to use TweakUI and set an automatic logon.

    --
    Model: INFJ
    Primary function: Coprocessor
    Secondary function: Cluster commander