MS netMeeting 3.01 - help please

I just tried to install NetMeeting 3.01 and could not do it because "it
needs a sound card". I have Microsoft Digital Sound System 80 and I have no
problems with music and videos. Please, help me resolve this problem if
possible. Thank you.
- Giovanni

lee

According to this
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/netmeeting/download/

If your sound card does not have microphone and speaker jacks - no go?
So do you?

You might double click on DXdiag.exe in the Windows\System folder to
determine any problems not usually encountered by other means. And the
version of DirectX as found by DXdiag is what?

Thanks for your answer, Lee. The problem was DirectX and all seems in order
now.
Cheers, Giovanni.