HELP! Reinstalling on new computer

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I need HELP im transferring a old hard rive from old packard bell mmx
computer to a newer amd athlon computer but when i boot it up it wont boot up
it just freezes at blue/black screen...im hoping reinstalling windows 98se on
it will fix the problem but i still cant even get it to load can someone help
me please

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

ok error message : when i boot compouter it boots to black disk asking if u
want to boot to safe mode normal mode etc and does the countdown whatever you
select it accepts it starts loading then that erro box pops up again u choose
something and it goes to blue screen saying alt ctrl delete...and now im
getting windows protection error please restart your computer

HELP