More about winsockxpfix 98se

    From: "Eugene F." <pm771.am@gmail.com>

    LSP fix -- http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    David,

    <<< LSP fix -- http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm >>>

    Please pardon my ignorance, but is LSP Fix as comprehensive as
    WinsockXPFix?

    TIA, Eugene

    From: "Eugene F." <pm771.am@gmail.com>

    | David,
    |
    | <<< LSP fix -- http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm >>>
    |
    | Please pardon my ignorance, but is LSP Fix as comprehensive as
    | WinsockXPFix?
    |
    | TIA, Eugene

    They do the same function.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    David,

    I run LSPFix and it did not find anything to do at all. What does it
    mean? Is my TCP/IP generally OK (clean bill of health) or do I lack
    just one particular problem?

    TIA, Eugene

    David,

    Yes, I read the "readme" file and I do have a networking problem. I
    just do not know whether it's a TCP/IP problem or not.

    I have another thread (cross-posted on this NG) titled "Workstation
    sees wireless router but can not connect" that deals with my particular
    problem.

    From: "Eugene F." <pm771.am@gmail.com>

    | David,
    |
    | I run LSPFix and it did not find anything to do at all. What does it
    | mean? Is my TCP/IP generally OK (clean bill of health) or do I lack
    | just one particular problem?
    |
    | TIA, Eugene

    You only use it when there is a problem. Many forms of non-viral malware pluck themselves
    into the WINSOCK-TCP/IP stack. The software is used to removed malware from the Windows
    Sockets manager.

    Did you read the following ?
    http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.txt

    --