Sleeper man I still can,t use your Templates for Surething Deluxe with my
Pixma 5000..
The Crazy thing is it shows the measurements to be back to front on my P5000
IE The C.D Tray being upside down....
The only plausible reason for this is that I am using Surething Version 4.00
which may be different...
Another thing by the way....Your Templates don't have a STD File Extension
when I down load them as the ones from Surethings Sits do???
Any Ideas????as I really want to use Surething Deluxe as a CD *DVD Labeling
program??
Kia Ora and Cheers and Beers From New Zealand(New Zealand is a Group of
Islands 1200 Miles South East of Australia),,

fay10 wrote:
> Sleeper man I still can,t use your Templates for Surething Deluxe
> with my Pixma 5000..
> The Crazy thing is it shows the measurements to be back to front on
> my P5000 IE The C.D Tray being upside down....
> The only plausible reason for this is that I am using Surething
> Version 4.00 which may be different...
> Another thing by the way....Your Templates don't have a STD File
> Extension when I down load them as the ones from Surethings Sits do???
> Any Ideas????as I really want to use Surething Deluxe as a CD *DVD
> Labeling program??
> Kia Ora and Cheers and Beers From New Zealand(New Zealand is a Group
> of Islands 1200 Miles South East of Australia),,

first, surething template has extension stt, not std. Std extensionmeans
surething design, while stt means surething template. you must open
template, and it will load. Then under program options select "on startup
show" last template used. So each time you open surething this template will
load.

second, if you have template upside down, try to open template, then
file/Page Setup, and at the bottom of this window click flip design. This
will turn template for 180 degrees.
However, it's strange that it doesn't work, since Guy send me a mail and
told me that it works...
How about if you try to updat your program?