windows based pbx?

hello does any one know of any open source windows based pbx? I have
messed around with asterisk on linux but don't like it to well cause
it don't have a gui interface. any help is greatly appreciated thanks
hank
7 answers Last reply
More about windows based

    What are your needs?

    "hank" <hank@hanksmith.net> wrote in message
    > hello does any one know of any open source windows based pbx? I have
    > messed around with asterisk on linux but don't like it to well cause
    > it don't have a gui interface. any help is greatly appreciated thanks
    > hank

    hank napisa³(a):

    [...]

    You mean: asterisk on windows. Is possible, try seek
    this by google.

    R,
    --

    Êmail: http://%77%77%77%2E%74%69%6E%79%2E%70%6C/ctw
    MyGG: 567.07.07

    just something I can run for home use. not for business use. thanks hank

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:38:00 +0200, 567.07.07 wrote:

    > hank napisaù(a):
    >
    > [...]
    >
    > You mean: asterisk on windows. Is possible, try seek
    > this by google.
    >
    > R,

    He may search for it with Google but there is no way he can find such a
    thing.
    The only available Asterisk on windows (AstWind from N2Net) can only be
    used as a Voice over IP application; and btw you can run Asterisk on
    windows but itÿs not based on windows.
    ;-)
  5. Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

     I also can't navigate the command interface with my screen reader.
    that is why I prefer gui interfaces as a blind computer with a screen
    reader gui interfaces
    work alot better and also you have to run astwind via a dos prompt and
    dos promt or in xp there known as command prompts and my screen reader
    don't work
    well togeather. thanks hank
  6. Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

    Your best options for a home use ip-pbx to run on windows are:

    1. Brekeke Ondo - sip server (free for home use) and ip-pbx (1 month
    trial, 10 user lisence relatvely cheap). You can use ip phones such as
    the cisco 7960, etc and softphone such as the x-ten.

    2. Ahead SIPSTARR ip pbx - trial download for free, you can use their
    SIPPS client trial download softphone and buy it for EUR 19 each,
    though not too much support for ip phones.

    3. SNOM4S - trial download available, support for both softphones and
    ip phones.

    4. mysip.ch from Siemens has some software but I have not been able to
    take a close look at it.

    I think that this should give you some alternatives. The Brekeke ondo
    sip server and ip pxs are configured with explorer, so relatively easy
    to maintain and has a good support site in case you have configuration
    problems.

    I hope this helps, let me know if you require additional input.

    Rgds
    Jeroen
  7. Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

    > 1. Brekeke Ondo - sip server (free for home use) and ip-pbx (1 month
    > trial, 10 user lisence relatvely cheap). You can use ip phones such as
    > the cisco 7960, etc and softphone such as the x-ten.

    Recently, 'Brekeke OnDO PBX'
    (http://www.brekeke.com/en/products/pbx_en.html) changed its capacity.
    The latest version of it offers 40 user capacity.

    I use OnDO PBX and SIP Server for connecting voice providers.
    also I can make a call between behind NATs by this system.

    --
    pochi
    http://forums.speedguide.net

VPN IP Open Source Linux Networking