A SIP Server needed for testing

Last response: in Networking
Share
October 20, 2004 7:35:55 AM

I need to test some SIP UAs using a SIP Server (A Conference server).
Could anybody guide me to where can I download one. The UAs are
running on Linux, so a Linux server will be appreciated. Else a
windows one will also do. Though I could find several SIP Proxies, but
couldn't locate a server.

Any info will be a life saver.
Anonymous
October 21, 2004 2:21:51 AM

try http://freshmeat.net/projects/ser/
and http://www.google.com/linux?q=sip+server&restrict=linux

--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192