XP system backup

I wish to install XP Service Pack 2, but would like to know how I do a
system back up as required before installing this. There doesn't appear to
be a backup in Windows XP, and I have just copied my docs onto CD in the
past. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about system backup

    If you have the WinXP Home Edition then you have to install the Backup
    Utility yourself. Check here for further info.
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm Select B and
    scroll to Backup.
    "ceh" <ceh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I wish to install XP Service Pack 2, but would like to know how I do a
    > system back up as required before installing this. There doesn't appear
    > be a backup in Windows XP, and I have just copied my docs onto CD in the
    > past. Thanks

Backup Microsoft Windows XP