DDE Server Window Not Responding

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
June 21, 2005 9:41:01 AM

I just started experiences problems with my computer. Can't hot sync, can't
connect to the internet without disabling the firewall, and slow performance.
When I try to reboot, I get to windows that pop up:

1) Hot Sync manager not responding

and

2) DDE Server Window not responding.

I need some help please

Lee
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 11:25:40 PM

I have no experience with it, but...
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=Hot+Sync+manager...
GG finds 1,010 hits for "Hot Sync manager not responding". Go look for
something sensible, & post back any further question.

--
Thanks or Good Luck,
There may be humor in this post, and,

!