DDE Server Window Not Responding

I just started experiences problems with my computer. Can't hot sync, can't
connect to the internet without disabling the firewall, and slow performance.
When I try to reboot, I get to windows that pop up:

1) Hot Sync manager not responding

and

2) DDE Server Window not responding.

I need some help please

Lee
1 answer Last reply
More about server window responding

    I have no experience with it, but...
    http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=Hot+Sync+manager+not+responding&hl=en
    GG finds 1,010 hits for "Hot Sync manager not responding". Go look for
    something sensible, & post back any further question.

    --
    Thanks or Good Luck,
    There may be humor in this post, and,
    "Lee" <Lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | I just started experiences problems with my computer. Can't hot sync,
    can't
    | connect to the internet without disabling the firewall, and slow
    performance.
    | When I try to reboot, I get to windows that pop up:
    |
    | 1) Hot Sync manager not responding
    |
    | and
    |
    | 2) DDE Server Window not responding.
    |
    | I need some help please