Does Paltalk work ok with 98SE

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
June 22, 2005 4:37:38 AM

Hi,
I have heard of a downloadable product called PalTalk, I would appreciate
any advice if anyone knows if it is safe to download and if it works with
98SE.
Thanks

More about : paltalk work 98se

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 10:20:48 AM

Why not visit their Web site and find out?

"trk" <ktrevor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have heard of a downloadable product called PalTalk, I would appreciate
> any advice if anyone knows if it is safe to download and if it works with
> 98SE.
> Thanks

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 2:58:36 PM

This post admirably answers the second part of the question posed..

To the question 'Is it safe', I would have thought the best answer might
well come from this newsgroup rather than PalTalk.
Few manufacturers speak badly of their own.

Rednelle

> Why not visit their Web site and find out?

> * for the benefit of all. Private mail is usually not replied to.
> * My website, such as it is ... http://rgharper.mvps.org/
>

> "trk" <ktrevor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I have heard of a downloadable product called PalTalk, I would
appreciate
> > any advice if anyone knows if it is safe to download and if it works
with
> > 98SE.
> > Thanks

Anonymous
June 23, 2005 3:59:25 AM

> This post admirably answers the second part of the question posed..
>
> To the question 'Is it safe', I would have thought the best answer might
> well come from this newsgroup rather than PalTalk.
> Few manufacturers speak badly of their own.
>
> Rednelle

agreed.
i will always go to an n/g or forum prior to accepting 'truth'
from a vendor/retailer/etc.

...Rex..