Does Paltalk work ok with 98SE

Hi,
I have heard of a downloadable product called PalTalk, I would appreciate
any advice if anyone knows if it is safe to download and if it works with
98SE.
Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about does paltalk work 98se

    Why not visit their Web site and find out?

    "trk" <ktrevor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have heard of a downloadable product called PalTalk, I would appreciate
    > any advice if anyone knows if it is safe to download and if it works with
    > 98SE.
    > Thanks

    This post admirably answers the second part of the question posed..

    To the question 'Is it safe', I would have thought the best answer might
    well come from this newsgroup rather than PalTalk.
    Few manufacturers speak badly of their own.

    Rednelle

    > Why not visit their Web site and find out?

    > * for the benefit of all. Private mail is usually not replied to.
    > * My website, such as it is ... http://rgharper.mvps.org/
    >

    > "trk" <ktrevor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > I have heard of a downloadable product called PalTalk, I would
    appreciate
    > > any advice if anyone knows if it is safe to download and if it works
    with
    > > 98SE.
    > > Thanks

    > This post admirably answers the second part of the question posed..
    >
    > To the question 'Is it safe', I would have thought the best answer might
    > well come from this newsgroup rather than PalTalk.
    > Few manufacturers speak badly of their own.
    >
    > Rednelle

    agreed.
    i will always go to an n/g or forum prior to accepting 'truth'
    from a vendor/retailer/etc.

    ...Rex..

Download Microsoft Windows