Can Intel Processors runs without a Testing process?

K8MAN

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2005
I'd assume someone with the codename of the heart of Intel's NGMA with 1 post would know the answer's to everything in the universe.

plz elaborate more

endyen

Splendid
I hear that VIA is planning a chip that replaces branch prediction, with skip everything and go to the answer prediction. The only problem is that the only output from the first attempt, is 42.

Merom

Distinguished
May 1, 2006
I got a proc and seems the proc skip 3 Intel Manufacturing process. Pychically the proc looks the same as the normal proc except there is no marking. This is not an engineering sample as well. ok

Tested on most of Intel Motherboard and seems it doesn't works until i tested on board that running a non intel chipsets.
It's running fine with VIA, SIS Chipsets. Running at 3.0, 1MBL2 ,800FSb.
I've been using almost a year now.

The problem is the other new unit that i got is not running anymore at these platforms and also on any other platforms. Just wandering what Intel Eng has done and why is it not wotking now.

Just pass me some ideas on this.

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
I hear that VIA is planning a chip that replaces branch prediction, with skip everything and go to the answer prediction. The only problem is that the only output from the first attempt, is 42.
42, LMFAO, isn't that the meaning of life?

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006

:trophy: Funniest post of the day.....

Man, you just tickled my funny bone.... it is weird to come see my bookcase... I have Chaucer, Joyce, Shakespeare, Poe, Dickens -- a collection of the finest works, and proudly displayed along side them Douglas Adams and the 4 books of the Hitchikers Trilogy, along with the Dirk Gently to boot.

Nice nice, very nice.... :) Bravo. :lol: Yeah, but I have the post of the day: No processor is worth over a thousand dollars :evil: .