user account...profile?

Hi there,

Is the user account the same as a profile?

I want to set up 2 different users so that when Win 98 starts up, it will
have those users at the logon screen.

But when I set up a second user, the second user had all of my stuff in
their My Documents and even their Outlook Express email was loaded with my
stuff.

How can I set up a completely separate user account/profile about the same
way it's done in XP?

Thanks,

Gordon

Gordon J. Rattray wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Is the user account the same as a profile?
>
> I want to set up 2 different users so that when Win 98 starts up, it will
> have those users at the logon screen.
>
> But when I set up a second user, the second user had all of my stuff in
> their My Documents and even their Outlook Express email was loaded with my
> stuff.
>
> How can I set up a completely separate user account/profile about the same
> way it's done in XP?

What did you use to make the account? My Users applet in Control Panell
that lets me add users has the same checkboxes as I think XP does.

--
Model: INFJ
Primary function: Coprocessor

Yes I'm a therian: