For my new build

shaun973

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2006
I'm in the process of building a new pc and I realized that I forgot the network card. Now I dont know anything about network cards, so if someone could help me out here I would really appreciate it. I play a lot of online games so I want something that wont hurt that (World of Warcfaft, Call of Duty, Counterstrike...ect). Could someone please suggest something that will do the job and isnt real expensive? Oh, and the motherboard I have is an MB ASUS A8R32-MVPDeluxe XPES320 939. Thanks for the help.

Flakes

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
I'm in the process of building a new pc and I realized that I forgot the network card. Now I dont know anything about network cards, so if someone could help me out here I would really appreciate it. I play a lot of online games so I want something that wont hurt that (World of Warcfaft, Call of Duty, Counterstrike...ect). Could someone please suggest something that will do the job and isnt real expensive? Oh, and the motherboard I have is an MB ASUS A8R32-MVPDeluxe XPES320 939. Thanks for the help.

did you even read the specification for your motherboard? it comes with TWO network adapters, like most asus motherboards, one is probably 10/100/1000 and the other 10/100. now if thats hurting performance....

im in an ass of a mood today....