VoIP monitoring tools?!?

Could someone recommend some good monitoring tools for a new
Cisco-based VoIP deployment? I have googled for something like this, and
stumbled across Prognosis (http://www.ir.com/page.asp?sec=iptm) which I
liked, but only based on the webcast they had available ... any real life
experience?!?

TIA,
Papi

papi <papaia.a@home.ro> wrote in message news:<pan.2004.10.22.06.05.01.840169@home.ro>...
> Could someone recommend some good monitoring tools for a new
> Cisco-based VoIP deployment? I have googled for something like this, and
> stumbled across Prognosis (http://www.ir.com/page.asp?sec=iptm) which I
> liked, but only based on the webcast they had available ... any real life
> experience?!?
>
> TIA,
> Papi

Telchemy's web site (partner page) has a list of good monitoring
tools, ranging from probes to analyzers. Also check out the
www.voiptroubleshooter.com web site and associated forum.

Alan