Problem with EPSON C66

bigdaddy

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2004

Hi all, I am new to this group. I have this printer, used all the
black ink, rest of the color are hardly used. Now I bought compatible
black cart. mfg. in USA. When I installed it, the printer went into
the motion of installing it, ended up saying some error occur while
installing the ink. When I tried again, the Ink Monitor indicates
that all ink carts. are empty. Previously it only used to show the
black cart. was empty.

What is the remedy, buy the original Epson cart or what. Also are
these carts. refillable.

Thanks for your help.

Epson cartridges have a chip on them that talks to the printer to inform it
that you are using a genuine Epson cartridge. After market cartridges
frequently will not work properly with the Ink Monitor system.