Quick Time- What and where is this?

Blair

When trying to open my photographs in Exif Viewer I get a message "Movie
files or FlashPix files cannot be used because Quick Time is not installed
or the version is old.
Windows 98 SE version used.
I tried to find what this programme is on Google but with no success.
Can anyone help?
Blair

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html

"Blair" <darrach@coille.com> wrote in message
> When trying to open my photographs in Exif Viewer I get a message "Movie
> files or FlashPix files cannot be used because Quick Time is not installed
> or the version is old.
> Windows 98 SE version used.
> I tried to find what this programme is on Google but with no success.
> Can anyone help?
> Blair

Blair

Thanks