Wordpad

Everytime I open a wordpad document, a page fault in module MSWRD832.CNV
occurs. I ran Scanreg and found no problem. Help!

Mswrd832.cnv Error
You are trying to open a document that was created with a late version
of Word.
Wordpad is not a suitable program for opening such files.

You may get a bit more information here:
WD2000: Problems Opening Word Document in WordPad
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;276337

If you need a viewer try here:
http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/wd97vwr32.aspx

....Alan