driver... need favour

hi,,,,

I picked up a Lexmark 5000 Colour Jet Printer today, (never look
a gift horsey in the mouth)

I have been trying to get a ***&&** driver for it, but nil on
the luck side.
I've come here because my subscription to driversguide is messed
up at the moment and they are fixing it.
Here is a link I found to Lexmark, but no damn driver for the
one I have... (that I can see)

http://www.opendrivers.com/company/2287/lexmark-free-driver-download.html

I guess I'm asking if you guys have one floating around that you
could give me.
I did find one on the net for XP but its Win98 I'm interested in.

...Rex..

http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:58:0:0&emeaframe=&fileID=447

--
Adaware http://www.lavasoft.de
spybot http://security.kolla.de

Grateful thanks to the authors and webmasters
_

"AlmostBob" <anonymous1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:58:0:0&emeaf
rame=&fileID=447

thanks bob.
but consider this:
i came back to this n/g a few mins ago to shout my
shame for not looking harder, and then I found your
post. (and naturally clicked on your link, and the download
is happening right now.)
accolades to you bob for finding in a few mins
the the thing i couldnt find in an hour.

...Rex..

TRENDING THREADS