Kodak easyshare

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Hi Hope someone can help. My brother put kodak easyshare on his computer and
it has taken over. I tried to use add/remove programs to get rid of it, then
i went into progrm files and deleted the program from there. now i can not
open any jpeg photos the computer says it can't find easyshare.exe. I wnat to
cahnge all pictures back to use pic/fax viewer. but I can't even get that
option any more my open with when I right click is not there. please help.
--
steve

Hold down SHIFT when you right click and 'open with' is available

--
Adaware http://www.lavasoft.de
spybot http://security.kolla.de

Grateful thanks to the authors and webmasters
_
"steve" <steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Hi Hope someone can help. My brother put kodak easyshare on his computer
and
| it has taken over. I tried to use add/remove programs to get rid of it,
then
| i went into progrm files and deleted the program from there. now i can not
| open any jpeg photos the computer says it can't find easyshare.exe. I wnat
| cahnge all pictures back to use pic/fax viewer. but I can't even get that
| option any more my open with when I right click is not there. please help.
| --
| steve

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Thank You very much, it worked I'll put that info into my memory chip.
Thanks again.
steve

"AlmostBob" wrote:

> Hold down SHIFT when you right click and 'open with' is available
>
> --
> Adaware http://www.lavasoft.de
> spybot http://security.kolla.de
> AVG free antivirus http://www.grisoft.com
> Etrust/Vet/CA.online Antivirus scan
> http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/virusinfo/scan.aspx
> Panda online AntiVirus scan http://www.pandasoftware.com/ActiveScan/
> Catalog of removal tools (1)
> http://www.pandasoftware.com/download/utilities/
> Catalog of removal tools (2)
> http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/newsinfo/collateral.aspx?CID=40387
> Blocking Unwanted Parasites with a Hosts file
> http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
> links provided as a courtesy, read all instructions on the pages before use
>
> Grateful thanks to the authors and webmasters
> _
> "steve" <steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | Hi Hope someone can help. My brother put kodak easyshare on his computer
> and
> | it has taken over. I tried to use add/remove programs to get rid of it,
> then
> | i went into progrm files and deleted the program from there. now i can not
> | open any jpeg photos the computer says it can't find easyshare.exe. I wnat
> | cahnge all pictures back to use pic/fax viewer. but I can't even get that
> | option any more my open with when I right click is not there. please help.
> | --
> | steve

Even I can get one right occassionally

Very occassionally

_
| Thank You very much, it worked I'll put that info into my memory chip.
| Thanks again.
| steve
|
| "AlmostBob" wrote:
|
| > Hold down SHIFT when you right click and 'open with' is available
| >
| > --
| > Adaware http://www.lavasoft.de
| > spybot http://security.kolla.de
| > AVG free antivirus http://www.grisoft.com
| > Etrust/Vet/CA.online Antivirus scan
| > http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/virusinfo/scan.aspx
| > Panda online AntiVirus scan http://www.pandasoftware.com/ActiveScan/
| > Catalog of removal tools (1)
| > http://www.pandasoftware.com/download/utilities/
| > Catalog of removal tools (2)
| > http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/newsinfo/collateral.aspx?CID=40387
| > Blocking Unwanted Parasites with a Hosts file
| > http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
| > links provided as a courtesy, read all instructions on the pages before
use

| > Grateful thanks to the authors and webmasters
| > _
| > "steve" <steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > | Hi Hope someone can help. My brother put kodak easyshare on his
computer
| > and
| > | it has taken over. I tried to use add/remove programs to get rid of
it,
| > then
| > | i went into progrm files and deleted the program from there. now i can
not
| > | open any jpeg photos the computer says it can't find easyshare.exe. I
wnat
| > | cahnge all pictures back to use pic/fax viewer. but I can't even get
that
| > | option any more my open with when I right click is not there. please
help.
| > | --
| > | steve

You are almost always almost right, AlmostBob!

--
Thanks or Good Luck,
There may be humor in this post, and,
"AlmostBob" <anonymous1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Even I can get one right occassionally
|
| Very occassionally
|
| _
| "steve" <steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| | Thank You very much, it worked I'll put that info into my memory
chip.
| | Thanks again.
| | steve
| |
| | "AlmostBob" wrote:
| |
| | > Hold down SHIFT when you right click and 'open with' is available
| | >
| | > --
| | > Adaware http://www.lavasoft.de
| | > spybot http://security.kolla.de
| | > AVG free antivirus http://www.grisoft.com
| | > Etrust/Vet/CA.online Antivirus scan
| | > http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/virusinfo/scan.aspx
| | > Panda online AntiVirus scan
http://www.pandasoftware.com/ActiveScan/
| | > Catalog of removal tools (1)
| | > http://www.pandasoftware.com/download/utilities/
| | > Catalog of removal tools (2)

http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/newsinfo/collateral.aspx?CID=40387
| | > Blocking Unwanted Parasites with a Hosts file
| | > http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
| | > links provided as a courtesy, read all instructions on the pages
before
| use
| | >
| | > Grateful thanks to the authors and webmasters
| | > _
| | > "steve" <steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| computer
| | > and
| it,
| | > then
| not
| wnat
| that
please
| help.

didnt somebody notice,

occaSSionalay

I just had to
_
| You are almost always almost right, AlmostBob!
|
| --
| Thanks or Good Luck,
| There may be humor in this post, and,
| Naturally, you will not sue,
| should things get worse after this,
| PCR
| pcrrcp@netzero.net
| "AlmostBob" <anonymous1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| | Even I can get one right occassionally
| |
| | Very occassionally
| |
| | _
| | "steve" <steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| | | Thank You very much, it worked I'll put that info into my memory
| chip.
| | | Thanks again.
| | | steve
| | |
| | | "AlmostBob" wrote:
| | |

| http://www.pandasoftware.com/ActiveScan/
| | | >
| http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/newsinfo/collateral.aspx?CID=40387
| before
| | use

| | computer
| of
| | it,
| i can
| | not
| easyshare.exe. I
| | wnat
| get
| | that
| please
| | help.

| |

I couldn't help it, is all. Good one, good one, though! Well, so long as
Candlin doesn't see it. He's likely to ruin your day & say the file must
be highlighted before Shift+R-Clk will work for that purpose!

--
| didnt somebody notice,
|
| occaSSionalay
|
| I just had to
| _
| | You are almost always almost right, AlmostBob!
| |
| | --
| | Thanks or Good Luck,
| | There may be humor in this post, and,