Long date UK

October 29, 2004 3:45:50 PM

Why can't I get the same long date in English UK as in English US

---

More about : long date

Anonymous
October 29, 2004 6:56:15 PM

"Rob Bruce" <robbruce@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Why can't I get the same long date in English UK as in English US

Here's a way of keeping your UK settings and having the day name
on the Today screen:

Using a Registry Editor such as
http://www.phm.lu/Products/PocketPC/RegEdit/
- Go to \HKLM\nls\overrides
- select SLDte (add "new string value" if not exist)
- change the value data to dddd, d MMMM yyyy
- soft reset the device

HTH,

Flib

PS Usual precautions with editing the Registry -
do a Backup, don't blame me etc.
Anonymous
October 30, 2004 3:11:01 AM

Thanks Flibble but I am having trouble installing it I am using an XDA2 do
you have any ideas

---
October 30, 2004 11:41:23 AM

Problem solved used the cab file now we have Saturday

---
October 30, 2004 4:54:58 PM

> Problem solved used the cab file now we have Saturday

Good news.

Cheers,

Flib
!