Are there any "wholesale" or "business" VOIP providers? I ..

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hi,

I have an application that will need 50-100 lines to start and will
need several hundred lines within the first six months. Additionally,
I need be able to quickly add lines in any area code in the US.

I don't think Vonage or Lingo can meet my needs (can they?). What
other providers should I consider. I'm looking for perfect reliability
and outstanding customer service. I'm not looking for the cheapest,
I'm looking for a short-list of the best providers.

Thanks,
John

johnfofawn@hotmail.com (John) writes:

>I have an application that will need 50-100 lines to start and will
>need several hundred lines within the first six months.

Call LiveVoIP.
http://livevoip.com/
I'm going to write more about my experience with them later but the
bottom line is that they impress me by being highly competent,
amazingly priced, completely open, and just plain kind. That's in
stark contrast to some of the other VoIP providers I've experienced.

>Additionally,
>I need be able to quickly add lines in any area code in the US.

Finding someone with *complete* coverage will be difficult. You
might need to resort to remote call forwarding.

>I don't think Vonage or Lingo can meet my needs (can they?).

Ick.

--kyler

My company is just starting to offer wholesale voip connectivity to
application providers or mid-sized businesses looking to replace
exisiting T1/PRI connections. Currently we have about 100,000 ports
and growing available and offer toll-free, and national toll numbers as
well as allow for LNP.

We are seeking some beta customers prior to really rolling out this
offering.. Email me if there is any interest here.

HI john -

We can certainly help. Do you have a contact number i can reach you at
and maybe setup a conference call?

Thanks,

Brett