Samsung Galaxy Nexus Ban in the U.S. Overturned

Status
Not open for further replies.

davewolfgang

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
They need to find the idiot in the patent office that keeps "approving" these idiotically "vague" patents and not only FIRE them, but string them up!!! How many Billions are going to LAWYERS - not to the company and raising the prices for the consumer - because of this junk????

darkchazz

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
[citation][nom]masterasia[/nom]Still a very good phone, and the only phone with Jellybean. I will only buy Nexus phones for now on.[/citation]
Galaxy Note 2 ships w/ jelly bean.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
[citation][nom]darkchazz[/nom]Galaxy Note 2 ships w/ jelly bean.[/citation]

making the statment true until october 24th 2012 when you can buy a samsung galaxy note 2 :)

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
[citation][nom]jcurry23[/nom]galaxy s3 has jelly bean also[/citation]

if you root it sure but us carriers sprint and verizon still have not pushed it through yet .. gotta make it work wit thier bloatware first

Synosis

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
Wait, has the galaxy nexus actually been banned in the U.S. all this time? I'm pretty sure it could be bought on google play for a long time now. I thought there was only a temporary halt in sales a few months ago that lasted only a week.

ben850

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
[citation][nom]Mathos[/nom]Was gonna say, I've been running Jellybean on my Droid Razr for at least a couple months now. OS version 4.04[/citation]

Since when is 4.0 jellybean?

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
There is only so many shapes you can make that will fit the hand... even the 5"+ "phones" are beyond a bit too big. About the only remaining shape that is not a rectangle would be a phone in the shape of a dildo... and that would be awkward.

Feedmemoarfood

Honorable
Aug 8, 2012
If you can palm a basketball... then phones that are 4 inches and under are too small. Big people need super size phones. I can't wait for the Note 2. I would of gotten the original but it wasn't on Sprint.

semperfidelis316

Honorable
May 3, 2012
[citation][nom]Mathos[/nom]Was gonna say, I've been running Jellybean on my Droid Razr for at least a couple months now. OS version 4.04[/citation]

Jelly Bean = Android 4.1.
Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) = Android 4.0.4.
A little research goes a long way.

[citation][nom]jcurry23[/nom]galaxy s3 has jelly bean also[/citation]

The Galaxy S3 is currently running 4.0.4 in the US.

[citation][nom]balister[/nom]Finally there are judges that can see the Emperor has no clothes.[/citation]

Amen.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]g00fysmiley[/nom]if you root it sure but us carriers sprint and verizon still have not pushed it through yet .. gotta make it work wit thier bloatware first[/citation]
They have jellybean in Canada.... HSPA version and LTE version

dotaloc

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2008
"Apple dealt further legal blow against bitter rival."

A little ambiguous, no? Obviously, the title and first sentence help a little...but why not make it clear no matter what your eyes are drawn to?

You might be running with Jellybeans (in your pocket) but it doesn't mean your phone is running Jellybean.

Status
Not open for further replies.