Windows 98 and SP1.

Does SP1 apply to Windows 98 SE or not?
5 answers Last reply
More about windows

    SP1 of what?
    If you mean Internet Explorer 6 SP1, then the answer is "yes"

    ....Alan

    --
    Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/index.html

    Alan Edwards wrote:
    > SP1 of what?
    > If you mean Internet Explorer 6 SP1, then the answer is "yes"

    There's also an unoficial SP1 designed for Windows 98SE, which also apply.

    But Windows XP SP1 and SP2 are not required as Windows 98 and XP are not
    the same type of cheese.

    --
    Model: INFJ
    Primary function: Coprocessor