Windows 98 and SP1.

SP1 of what?
If you mean Internet Explorer 6 SP1, then the answer is "yes"

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

Alan Edwards wrote:
> SP1 of what?
> If you mean Internet Explorer 6 SP1, then the answer is "yes"

There's also an unoficial SP1 designed for Windows 98SE, which also apply.

But Windows XP SP1 and SP2 are not required as Windows 98 and XP are not
the same type of cheese.

--
Model: INFJ
Primary function: Coprocessor