Open Tif file with multiple pages

Hi,

I am looking for a freeware program which can view a TIF file with multiple
pages. Normal Image program can only see the first page. Imaging Kodak can
do but it's not included in WinXp. Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about open file multiple pages

    Irfanview from irfanview.com can handle multi page tiffs. Best of all it's
    free.
    "Dat Tieu" <Hey.Please@Donotspam.Me> wrote in message
    Hi,

    I am looking for a freeware program which can view a TIF file with multiple
    pages. Normal Image program can only see the first page. Imaging Kodak can
    do but it's not included in WinXp. Thanks

    Thanks much.

Freeware Microsoft Kodak Windows XP