riched32.dll missing

justaguy

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2001

I am trying to download kodak's easyshare system only to get a 32x62x1x
error, which means the riched32.dlll file cannot be found on my system. i do
not know what that is and microsoft wants to charge me $35.00 to maybe find
out.can anyone help me figure this out?

thanks in advance.

justaguy" <justaguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I am trying to download kodak's easyshare system only to get a 32x62x1x
> error, which means the riched32.dlll file cannot be found on my system. i
do
> not know what that is and microsoft wants to charge me $35.00 to maybe
find
> out.can anyone help me figure this out?

MS makes no charge for use of its DLL database at
http://support.microsoft.com/dllhelp/?dlltype=file&l=55&alpha=riched32.dll&S=1&x=10&y=9
which has eight entries for this missing file.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

You probably need to update your installer:
INFO: Overview of Rich Edit Control Versions (links to installer)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308310
Windows Installer Redistributable for Windows 95, 98, and Me
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=32831
--
mae

"justaguy" <justaguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5ABAAA67-B0D4-4C95-B426-4AD0AB256E30@microsoft.com...
| I am trying to download kodak's easyshare system only to get a 32x62x1x
| error, which means the riched32.dlll file cannot be found on my system. i do
| not know what that is and microsoft wants to charge me $35.00 to maybe find
| out.can anyone help me figure this out?
|
| thanks in advance.

"justaguy" <justaguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to download kodak's easyshare system only to get a
32x62x1x
> error, which means the riched32.dlll file cannot be found on my
system. i do
> not know what that is and microsoft wants to charge me $35.00 to maybe
find
> out.can anyone help me figure this out?
>
> thanks in advance.

Hope this helps: