Gibraltar

Klaus

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi all,

Amazing what anyone can get of knowledge (and fun) from this group.

Does anyone know how I can obtain the giant cliff of Gibraltar?
In the original version of FS2004 the area is flat as the sea without
any wind.

Cheers

Klaus

Dallas wrote:
> "Klaus"
>
>>Does anyone know how I can obtain the giant cliff of Gibraltar?
>

> Again, if you're willing to spend a couple o' quid, this one is really cute:
>
> http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=551

Well Dallas, this might be the best one but there is as well
freeware available.

Klaus: Look out for mesh data of Pietro Mauri. Spain you will find
here (Filename: spainmesh2004.zip):
http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=ftp&DLID=39375

Remark: Pietro developed as well other mesh sceneries e.g. for
Italy, GB and Germany.
--
Regards
Axel

Klaus

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thanks for the adice Axel. I will look into that.
Klaus