busses/sensors

noname

I ran a diagnostic program onmy computer and got these 2 error messages. what
do they mean and how can they be fixed? thanks for help
(1)Sensors
This module contains information about your system's temperature, voltage
and cooling devices rotation speed.
Error: Oooops .... Unable to retrieve info.
Unsupported chip detected.
(2)Busses
This module contains information about PCI, AGP and CardBus busses installed
in your computer.
Classes: PCI Cards
Devices: --------*
Error: Ooops .... An error occured with message :
File not found
Error Type is EInOutError
* No device was mentioned in the sapce provided rather space here was empty.

"noname" <noname@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I ran a diagnostic program onmy computer and got these 2 error messages.
what
> do they mean and how can they be fixed? thanks for help
> (1)Sensors
> This module contains information about your system's temperature, voltage
> and cooling devices rotation speed.
> Error: Oooops .... Unable to retrieve info.
> Unsupported chip detected.

This appears not to be an error message.
It tells you that this software cannot perform
its function on your hardware.

More detailed information must be sought from
the maker or vendor of the software.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Does the diagnostic program also have no name? Anyhow, I agree with
Phillipson on this one, at least with the first ooops.

--
Thanks or Good Luck,
There may be humor in this post, and,
"noname" <noname@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I ran a diagnostic program onmy computer and got these 2 error
messages. what
| do they mean and how can they be fixed? thanks for help
| (1)Sensors
| This module contains information about your system's temperature,
voltage
| and cooling devices rotation speed.
| Error: Oooops .... Unable to retrieve info.
| Unsupported chip detected.
| (2)Busses
| This module contains information about PCI, AGP and CardBus busses
installed
| in your computer.
| Classes: PCI Cards
| Devices: --------*
| Error: Ooops .... An error occured with message :
| File not found
| Error Type is EInOutError
| * No device was mentioned in the sapce provided rather space here was
empty.

Thanks. I think it's a problem with FreshDiagnose, that it doesn't
understand your chip or can't find one of it's own files. I guess try
Google on it...

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=FreshDiagnose&qt_s=Search
GG finds 282 mentionings of "FreshDiagnose" (but nothing for
"FreshDiagnose ooops").