server address

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
July 14, 2005 3:48:42 AM

hi,
does anyone know the 'server' addy for terabyte?
(using outlook express)
I tried "news.terabyte.com", but it wasnt found.
(also tried 'news.terrabyte.com')
I just need the addy,
tia

...Rex..

More about : server address

Anonymous
July 14, 2005 3:48:43 AM

From: "Rex" <Rex@hotmail.com>

http://www.teranews.com

http://www.teranews.com/serverlist.html

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

In article <##kgXW7hFHA.3300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>, "Rex"
<Rex@hotmail.com> wrote:
>hi,
>does anyone know the 'server' addy for terabyte?
>(using outlook express)
>I tried "news.terabyte.com", but it wasnt found.
>(also tried 'news.terrabyte.com')
>I just need the addy,
>tia
>
>..Rex..

Do you mean the news server for Terabyte Unlimited, author of BootIt
Next Generation, Image for Windows, etc? If so:

News Server = terabyteunlimited.com
NNTP Port = 1198

This page has setup instructions for OE:

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/oehelp.html

There's also a web-based interface to the newsgroups:

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/webnews.html
--
Best Wishes,

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Windows Networking
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

Steve Winograd's Networking FAQ