More about server address

    From: "Rex" <Rex@hotmail.com>

    http://www.teranews.com

    http://www.teranews.com/serverlist.html

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    In article <##kgXW7hFHA.3300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>, "Rex"
    <Rex@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >hi,
    >does anyone know the 'server' addy for terabyte?
    >(using outlook express)
    >I tried "news.terabyte.com", but it wasnt found.
    >(also tried 'news.terrabyte.com')
    >I just need the addy,
    >tia
    >
    >..Rex..

    Do you mean the news server for Terabyte Unlimited, author of BootIt
    Next Generation, Image for Windows, etc? If so:

    News Server = terabyteunlimited.com
    NNTP Port = 1198

    This page has setup instructions for OE:

    http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/oehelp.html

    There's also a web-based interface to the newsgroups:

    http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/webnews.html
    --
    Best Wishes,

    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Windows Networking
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    Steve Winograd's Networking FAQ

Outlook Express Microsoft Servers Windows