Broadvoice?

Last response: in Networking
October 27, 2004 3:02:32 AM

Any opinions?

More about : broadvoice

November 1, 2004 9:19:00 AM

been on broadvoice for two weeks... just ok.. wouldnt want it as my only
phone line. customer service reps are pretty laid back but do try and solve
problems.. price is great.. they are pretty flexable as far as devices go.
iown stock in dddc but still chose broadvoice.. try them i dont think u will
be to unhappy
"Jonathan Roberts" <jmr504@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Any opinions?

Anonymous
November 1, 2004 9:08:07 PM

"Jonathan Roberts" <jmr504@hotmail.com> writes:

>Any opinions?

I'm generally happy with them for incoming local service. I
don't like that their DTMF detection is inband though. If
you hope to do anything interesting with the line, take a
look at VoicePulse Connect.

For toll-free and outgoing I use other services.

--kyler
!