Broadvoice?

Any opinions?
2 answers Last reply
More about broadvoice

    been on broadvoice for two weeks... just ok.. wouldnt want it as my only
    phone line. customer service reps are pretty laid back but do try and solve
    problems.. price is great.. they are pretty flexable as far as devices go.
    iown stock in dddc but still chose broadvoice.. try them i dont think u will
    be to unhappy

    "Jonathan Roberts" <jmr504@hotmail.com> writes:

    >Any opinions?

    I'm generally happy with them for incoming local service. I
    don't like that their DTMF detection is inband though. If
    you hope to do anything interesting with the line, take a
    look at VoicePulse Connect.

    For toll-free and outgoing I use other services.

    --kyler

VPN IP Networking