need shoppping advice

7H4_D00D3

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
What online store has really nice pices AND takes orders from ot of the U. S. to inside the U.S.

I'm writing this because the wife of my cousin is going to travel to Miami this month to visit her relatives and I want to take this chance to upgrade from my current vidcard (9250) to an x1600PRO (256Mb...the best I can afford), so I need to know if there is an online store that allows me to order from --undisclosed location outside the US-- to Miami (using a non-U.S. issued credit card) :p

Any help would be seriously appreciated

7H4_D00D3

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
I'll try that, but I have liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle hope, cuz a friend that lives in argentina wanted a 7600GS (from Newegg) and he told me that he couldn't place an order, and he didn't knew if it was because of that, right now I'm checking in newegg's knowledge base for info, altough I think I'm pretty muched fkd up:

This address must match the address that your monthly credit card statement or monthly bank statement is sent to. If this condition is not met, your order will not be processed. To prevent unnecessary delays, please verify that your billing address matches the address on your statement before ordering.

If I don't live in the US then my credit card won't match my billing address (credit card one) and my order will not be processed.....I think they pretty much would laugh at it

7H4_D00D3

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
Tiger-direct only takes wire-transfers (for international), zipzoomfly has the same condition as newegg( us only) amazon...not even THINK about it way too overpriced (unless a 200+$ x1600 vidcard isn't overpriced for you), the other one is "monarch idontknowtherestofit" and the don't say either if they accept or not

santo

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2006
Im from argentina and its quite annoying trying to get some hardware form abroad , not even think Amazon.com that wount send hardware anywhere outside us. Plus , at the airport if the stuff is not cheaper than $ 300 you will have to pay 30% more as taxes. =(

Cheese

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005
Your hot women, beautiful climate, and romantic language all make up for your crappy online shopping.

I will trade graphics cards for South American women if you want!

pengwin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2006
What online store has really nice pices AND takes orders from ot of the U. S. to inside the U.S.

I'm writing this because the wife of my cousin is going to travel to Miami this month to visit her relatives and I want to take this chance to upgrade from my current vidcard (9250) to an x1600PRO (256Mb...the best I can afford), so I need to know if there is an online store that allows me to order from --undisclosed location outside the US-- to Miami (using a non-U.S. issued credit card) :p

Any help would be seriously appreciated

i have solved your problem.

get your wifes relatives to buy it for u and pay them. they will have a US credit card i hope. 1 month is more thanenough time for newegg to send the card. and ta-da you'll have a new video card