windows protection error

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
July 16, 2005 5:37:03 PM

hi all i have a prob and have no idea what it is and need help fixing plz
help here it is

windows protection error
change the stacks setting in your config.sys file

its windows 98 and its a laptop i dont know if im in the right thread but i
couldnt see anyother for my error can someone help me plz as i cant really
use my lappy thanks a lot all
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 1:59:36 PM

Try starting the computer in Safe mode by tapping the F8 key
repeatedly during bootup. If that works, rename the
"c:\config.sys" file to "config.old", then restart normally..

Ben

!