Voip service provider

Dear friends,

I would set up a voice service provider,

I see that I should buy hardware but I think that some firm
could offer an "hosting" solution too, isn't it?

Do you know firms that offer this solution, an hosting for
voip service providers? Who is the best?

I would have in hosting the hardware required for host the
PSTN numbers and than create the virtual numbers for
the Voip service, in few words is what is required for
set up a voip service or not?

Let me know how to do ... thanks..

G.
5 answers Last reply
More about voip service provider

    Try http://www.hostedswitch.com/index.php

    rg,
    Daniel

    On 10/27/04 10:34, Gmail wrote:
    > Dear friends,
    >
    > I would set up a voice service provider,
    >
    > I see that I should buy hardware but I think that some firm
    > could offer an "hosting" solution too, isn't it?
    >
    > Do you know firms that offer this solution, an hosting for
    > voip service providers? Who is the best?
    >
    > I would have in hosting the hardware required for host the
    > PSTN numbers and than create the virtual numbers for
    > the Voip service, in few words is what is required for
    > set up a voip service or not?
    >
    > Let me know how to do ... thanks..

    Aren't you asking too much, better hire someone who is competent enough
    to do it for you.

    --
    Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
    CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192

    "Daniel I" <danieli37@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Try http://www.hostedswitch.com/index.php
    >
    > rg,
    > Daniel

    not sufficient, I need something for the hardware

    "Gmail" <nospam@nospam.com> writes:

    >Do you know firms that offer this solution, an hosting for
    >voip service providers? Who is the best?

    There are several. I haven't tried any. Look for "host"
    in this page.
    http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VOIP+Service+Providers

    >I would have in hosting the hardware required for host the
    >PSTN numbers and than create the virtual numbers for
    >the Voip service, in few words is what is required for
    >set up a voip service or not?

    I'm using several PSTN services from a general-purpose
    colocated machine right now. Being closer to the PSTN
    provider has some advantages though.

    LiveVoIP told me they are offering colocation so I might
    switch to that eventually.

    With the services available now, it would be easy to set
    up a system in your house for development and then move it
    when you're ready. By that time the options will have
    changed.

    --kyler
  5. Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

    "Kyler Laird" <Kyler@news.Lairds.org> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > "Gmail" <nospam@nospam.com> writes:
    >
    >>Do you know firms that offer this solution, an hosting for
    >>voip service providers? Who is the best?
    >
    > There are several. I haven't tried any. Look for "host"
    > in this page.
    > http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VOIP+Service+Providers
    >
    >>I would have in hosting the hardware required for host the
    >>PSTN numbers and than create the virtual numbers for
    >>the Voip service, in few words is what is required for
    >>set up a voip service or not?
    >
    > I'm using several PSTN services from a general-purpose
    > colocated machine right now. Being closer to the PSTN
    > provider has some advantages though.
    >
    > LiveVoIP told me they are offering colocation so I might
    > switch to that eventually.
    >
    > With the services available now, it would be easy to set
    > up a system in your house for development and then move it
    > when you're ready. By that time the options will have
    > changed.
    >
    > --kyler

    thank you

    I think that you answered well to me