error message

I get error message 52 when tring to pack my turn.
ie make it.

Whats going on, it says I have a file error also.

Lokkee

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I had a similar error recently, not sure if it was 52 or not, but I didn't
report it as my problem was not planets.exe but this:

Planets was unable to erase the .trn file I had already made and uploaded to
Drew's site with a new one because firefox for some reason still had a claim
on the file and this created an error as planets was unable to do what it
wanted to. Closing and restarting firefox fixed my problem. Does it fix
yours?

"Lokkee" <dmyterko@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> I get error message 52 when tring to pack my turn.
> ie make it.
>
> Whats going on, it says I have a file error also.
>
> Lokkee

Nope but I did go into my war directory and retrieve the file to upload
to drew.

Lokkee