Folders view

How can I make all folders (My Documents, My Computer, Control Panel, etc.)
that open do so with the Folders view (directory
tree on left of window)?
Setting one folder that way and then clicking on Apply to all Folders is NOT
the answer!

TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about folders view

    Hi,

    Tools/Folder Options/General tab, uncheck the option to use common tasks.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Lou" <lbj7787@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > How can I make all folders (My Documents, My Computer, Control Panel,
    > etc.)
    > that open do so with the Folders view (directory
    > tree on left of window)?
    > Setting one folder that way and then clicking on Apply to all Folders is
    > NOT
    > the answer!
    >
    > TIA

Microsoft Windows XP