Folders view

September 14, 2004 4:04:19 PM

How can I make all folders (My Documents, My Computer, Control Panel, etc.)
that open do so with the Folders view (directory
tree on left of window)?
Setting one folder that way and then clicking on Apply to all Folders is NOT
the answer!

TIA

More about : folders view

Anonymous
September 14, 2004 11:47:27 PM

Hi,

Tools/Folder Options/General tab, uncheck the option to use common tasks.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone