Transcout trojan...

Whe I install my copy of Corel 10, (yeah...yesh...I know it's old but, I
can't afford to keep upgrading every week !!!! )
During installation / Just after I click on "Cancel" on the 'register'
screen - UP POPS a big red Norton anti-virus warning advising me that it
just stopped a "transcout" trojan in it's tracks. Is this a false positive
? If I a/v scan my Corel cd it comes up negative.
(a/v is up to date with latest signatures )

any thought appreciated,

regards, Richard
1 answer Last reply
More about transcout trojan

    What info can you get from the NAV quarantine report? If it is quarantined,
    click once on it and then click Properties on the toolbar. IIRC it should also
    have a clickable link to Symantec's site for further info.

    --

    Brian A. Sesko
    { MS MVP_Shell/User }

    http://basconotw.mvps.org/

    "RJK" <notatospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Whe I install my copy of Corel 10, (yeah...yesh...I know it's old but, I can't
    > afford to keep upgrading every week !!!! )
    > During installation / Just after I click on "Cancel" on the 'register'
    > screen - UP POPS a big red Norton anti-virus warning advising me that it just
    > stopped a "transcout" trojan in it's tracks. Is this a false positive ? If I
    > a/v scan my Corel cd it comes up negative.
    > (a/v is up to date with latest signatures )
    >
    > any thought appreciated,
    >
    > regards, Richard

Trojan Corel Windows