Stack overflow question

When running Print Artist 6 on my Win 98se system I get a stack overflow error when I try
to print a card, sign, ETC and it shuts the program down. How can I fix it ??

I am running Win 98se with a AMD-K6(tm) 3D processor 333 MHz processor, 512 MB (19%
Utilized) of memory and 6.03 GB hard drive with a little over 2 GB free space. I am not a
so called power user and 99.9% of the time only have on program running at a time with no
more running in the background then the system needs to run. Windows manages its own swap
file or whatever it is called.

Below is a copy of my autoexec.bat and config.sys files.

AUTOEXEC.BAT

@ECHO OFF
SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 T4
Windows\Options\Systools\Hs2dmi.com
Windows\Options\SysTools\DOSMode
c:\windows\cwdmix.exe /L=8,8 /C=13,13
SET TEMP=c:\temp
SET TMP=c:\temp
ECHO Y|erase c:\temp\*.*
ECHO Y| erase c:\windows\temp\*.*

CONFIG.SYS

DOS=HIGH,UMB
Device=C:\WINDOWS\Himem.Sys
Device=C:\WINDOWS\EMM386.Exe NoEMS
BuffersHigh=20,0
FCBSHigh=1,0
FilesHigh=20
StacksHigh=0,0
device=c:\windows\cwdinit.exe /A

How to Troubleshoot Windows Internal Stack Overflow Error Messages:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=145799

Firstly, you should probably be seeking help with the problem from Print Artist 6
support.
Secondly, you need to supply us with the complete exact error message.
Thirdly, look at the KB article I linked above and you will see that your Config.sys
entries are not optimal for preventing Stack overflows. Consider that you currently
have Stacks set to 0,0.

Regarding your autoexec.bat file, most of those entries should probably be in a
dosstart.bat file, since they are likely used for DOS mode games and apps. The SET
entries belong in autoexec.bat. The ERASE entries should not be in autoexec.bat at
all....you need to make a separate bat file for those entries, and put a shortcut to
the bat file in the Windows StartUp folder on the Start Menu.

In fact, many of your autoexec.bat and config.sys settings are apparently included
for running DOS mode apps, at the expense of Windows-based programs.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm