TrackIR

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I received my TrackIR today with the Vector Expansion clip and put
together a quick page showing it working. I do have to get in the
manual (I was hoping I didn't have to) and find out how to make it less
sensitive. Right now if I blink my eyes too hard I am looking straight
back to the passenger seats!!! :)

Just a quick opinion... Well, maybe give it some time. :)

http://flightsims.vze.com/trackir

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 04:53:14 GMT, boB <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom>
wrote:

>I received my TrackIR today with the Vector Expansion clip and put
>together a quick page showing it working. I do have to get in the
>manual (I was hoping I didn't have to) and find out how to make it less
>sensitive. Right now if I blink my eyes too hard I am looking straight
>back to the passenger seats!!! :)
>
>Just a quick opinion... Well, maybe give it some time. :)
>
>http://flightsims.vze.com/trackir

To find the manual, click on "help" when you start the program,

Hi Downloader,

"...... I especially like a Twin Bonanza"

Yep, ya can't beat a good bonanza, mate - especially if it involves
twins! :))

Regards,
John Ward

Err, I think it's time I took a powder, so I'll start sprinting for the
door now....
"boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
>I received my TrackIR today with the Vector Expansion clip and put together
>a quick page showing it working. I do have to get in the manual (I was
>hoping I didn't have to) and find out how to make it less sensitive. Right
>now if I blink my eyes too hard I am looking straight back to the passenger
>seats!!! :)
>
> Just a quick opinion... Well, maybe give it some time. :)
>
> http://flightsims.vze.com/trackir
>
> --
>
> boB,
> SAG 70
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

dallas

"boB"
> I received my TrackIR today with the Vector Expansion clip

Cool toy! Be sure to give us a mini review after you get it all sorted out.

Dallas

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 04:53:14 GMT, boB wrote:

> I received my TrackIR today with the Vector Expansion clip and put
> together a quick page showing it working. I do have to get in the
> manual (I was hoping I didn't have to) and find out how to make it less
> sensitive. Right now if I blink my eyes too hard I am looking straight
> back to the passenger seats!!! :)
>
> Just a quick opinion... Well, maybe give it some time. :)
>
> http://flightsims.vze.com/trackir

That looks pretty neat!
Especially sticking your head out of the window and looking down.
That should really add some sense of realism to VFR flying...like in the
bush.

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(I'm quite beside myself...- C3PO)

dallas

"Marcel Kuijper"
> That looks pretty neat!
> Especially sticking your head out of the window and looking down.

Hey boB, if you jump out of your chair will you bail out in the sim?

Dallas

And bail right back in when you sit down again?

"Yep, that was me allright - the first bloke ever to bail into an
aircraft!!" :))

JW

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:08:41 GMT, Dallas wrote:

> Hey boB, if you jump out of your chair will you bail out in the sim?

If he does he'd better remember to wear a parachute.

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(It's a NIGHTMAAAARE!!! - C3PO)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Marcel Kuijper wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:08:41 GMT, Dallas wrote:
>

>>Hey boB, if you jump out of your chair will you bail out in the sim?
>

> If he does he'd better remember to wear a parachute.

Actually I lost myself. And I looked all over!!

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Amazing! Gee, what would happen if I replaced myself with my dog?
:)....JUST KIDDING! Serioulsy, it is amazing.
Mike