CRACK FOR FS PASSENGERS

hey i liked the fs passengers and its really Fun

I tried to crack it but i couldnt

Does any one have the username or unlock key so that i can make it full
version coz i am bored flying from San Francesisco Apt I want to fly in
other parts of the world

Dont tell me to buy it coz i have bought many things like this from net
but i think they r not worth it

So plz tell me how to get it cracked Folks do help out

More about crack passengers

    "amangill" <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    > hey i liked the fs passengers and its really Fun
    >
    > I tried to crack it but i couldnt
    >
    > Does any one have the username or unlock key so that i can make it full
    > version coz i am bored flying from San Francesisco Apt I want to fly in
    > other parts of the world
    >
    > Dont tell me to buy it coz i have bought many things like this from net
    > but i think they r not worth it
    >
    > So plz tell me how to get it cracked Folks do help out

    There's no such thing as a passenger without a crack !!

    Jay

    > hey i liked the fs passengers and its really Fun
    >
    > I tried to crack it but i couldnt

    No, you didn't try, and you couldn't even if you tried.

    > Does any one have the username or unlock key so that i can make it full
    > version coz i am bored flying from San Francesisco Apt I want to fly in
    > other parts of the world
    >
    > Dont tell me to buy it coz i have bought many things like this from net
    > but i think they r not worth it
    >
    > So plz tell me how to get it cracked Folks do help out

    Is this a joke? This looks too much like one to be a troll.

    Simon

    1: Goto http://www.fspassengers.com/
    2: click the Purchase FSP
    3: enter your details
    4: you will recieve a email with the "crack" to enable the full set of
    functions

    --
    From Overlag - Adam Webb

    amangill wrote:
    > hey i liked the fs passengers and its really Fun
    >
    > I tried to crack it but i couldnt
    >
    > Does any one have the username or unlock key so that i can make it full
    > version coz i am bored flying from San Francesisco Apt I want to fly in
    > other parts of the world
    >
    > Dont tell me to buy it coz i have bought many things like this from net
    > but i think they r not worth it

    If they're not worth buying, they're not worth cracking.

    John

    Beech45Whiskey wrote:
    > amangill <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote:
    >

    >>So plz tell me how to get it cracked Folks do help out
    >

    > Try your ass. It has a crack.

    Darn it, you used one of my best replies:

    "Bend over. Way way over. See that crack? Good..."

    John

    "Simon"
    > Is this a joke? This looks too much like one to be a troll.

    Nope, this no joke... amangill is the guy from India who says he's coming
    to Houston to finish his flight training. (Why does that put chills up my
    spine?) He was here last month begging for someone to send him a free
    Flight1 C152.

    I wonder if anyone did...

    Dallas

    At first I thought he wanted to sell crack to his FSPassengers...

    Like maybe he tried the program and found out that the passengers needed
    more than just music, beverages and safe flying to keep them satisfied.

    --

    Marcel (SAG-21)
    (Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.)

    Send me a cheque for $200, I'll forward some of the money to FSPassengers
    developers (The cost of the program) and I'll keep the rest for my trouble.
    In return, I'll tell you how to crack it.
    Fair deal?
    I think so

    --
    The contents of this email and any attachments are strictly confidential and
    intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you
    "amangill" <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    > hey i liked the fs passengers and its really Fun
    >
    > I tried to crack it but i couldnt
    >
    > Does any one have the username or unlock key so that i can make it full
    > version coz i am bored flying from San Francesisco Apt I want to fly in
    > other parts of the world
    >
    > Dont tell me to buy it coz i have bought many things like this from net
    > but i think they r not worth it
    >
    > So plz tell me how to get it cracked Folks do help out

    Tell me Amangill,
    How is the program 'Fun' and yet not worth paying for?

    It seems that you will not get a lot of help from this NG :-)

    Cheers
    Quilly back from great hols in Italy.

    Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
    http://www.livtech.co.uk

    Quilljar wrote:
    > Tell me Amangill,
    > How is the program 'Fun' and yet not worth paying for?

    It's fun...it's just not fun-fun...

    "There are known-knowns, and there are unknown-knowns..."

    John

    "Quilljar"
    > Quilly back from great hols in Italy.

    Sede benvenuta!

    Dallas

    Beech45Whiskey wrote:
    > The Man Behind The Curtain <johngrabowski@earthblink.net> wrote:
    >

    >>Quilljar wrote:
    >>
    >>>Tell me Amangill,
    >>>How is the program 'Fun' and yet not worth paying for?
    >>
    >>It's fun...it's just not fun-fun...
    >>
    >>"There are known-knowns, and there are unknown-knowns..."
    >

    > "Did you kiss him, or did you kiss-him, kiss-him?"
    >
    > - overheard in a woman's bathroom.

    Gee, I'd think that would be Rumsfeld talking to Condoleezza Rice about
    the president. ;-)

    Why? Isn't the little bag of peanuts and caffeine enough?

    John

    :-))

    JW
    "The Man Behind The Curtain" <johngrabowski@earthblink.net> wrote in message
    > Beech45Whiskey wrote:
    >> amangill <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>So plz tell me how to get it cracked Folks do help out
    >>

    >> Try your ass. It has a crack.
    >>

    > Darn it, you used one of my best replies:
    >
    > "Bend over. Way way over. See that crack? Good..."
    >

    > John
    >
    > --
    >

    > Von Herzen, moge es wieder zu Herzen gehen. --Beethoven

    Hi Goran,

    For once, youre right!

    337 days to go.... :-))

    Regards,
    John Ward

    On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:47:52 +0000 (UTC), Quilljar wrote:

    > Quilly back from great hols in Italy.

    Well hey there, Q!
    Where abouts in the old country were you?

    --

    Marcel (SAG-21)
    (It's good to be the king! - Mel Brooks)

    Marcel Kuijper wrote:
    > On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:47:52 +0000 (UTC), Quilljar wrote:
    >
    >> Quilly back from great hols in Italy.
    >
    > Well hey there, Q!
    > Where abouts in the old country were you?

    Ravello - 1000 ft above the Amalfi Coast. Brilliant place! Been going there
    for 20 years.

    --
    Cheers
    Quilly

    Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
    http://www.livtech.co.uk
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    > Marcel Kuijper wrote:
    >> On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:47:52 +0000 (UTC), Quilljar wrote:
    >>
    >>> Quilly back from great hols in Italy.
    >>
    >> Well hey there, Q!
    >> Where abouts in the old country were you?
    >
    > Ravello - 1000 ft above the Amalfi Coast. Brilliant place! Been going
    > there for 20 years.

    That's the setting of the classic John Huston / Humphrey Bogart comedy "Beat
    the Devil" (http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0046414/). Great movie!

    Wayne
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    >> Ravello - 1000 ft above the Amalfi Coast. Brilliant place! Been going
    >> there for 20 years.
    >
    > That's the setting of the classic John Huston / Humphrey Bogart
    > comedy "Beat the Devil" (http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0046414/). Great
    > movie!
    > Wayne

    Yes, we saw that movie on TV about two monthsd ago. Ravello has hardly
    changed since then...

    --
    Cheers
    Quilly

    Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
    http://www.livtech.co.uk
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 20:51:41 +0000 (UTC), Quilljar wrote:

    > Ravello - 1000 ft above the Amalfi Coast. Brilliant place! Been going there
    > for 20 years.

    I just had a look at some pictures of the area....WOW!!
    Now there's a nice spot to spend a few weeks.

    --

    Marcel (SAG-21)
    (This is such a drag! - C3PO)

Microsoft Video Games