miroresh

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
I have a 7900GT and a DFI Lanparty Ultra expert MoBo with OCZ 2gig ram. Everything new and all the new drivers and DirectX9.0c yet i'm getting a blue screen wheni try to run this benchmark. Anyone know what could cause it or has anyone else had this problem?

Any help will be appreciated as this is really making me pull my hair out!

htoon

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
I have a 7900GT and a DFI Lanparty Ultra expert MoBo with OCZ 2gig ram. Everything new and all the new drivers and DirectX9.0c yet i'm getting a blue screen wheni try to run this benchmark. Anyone know what could cause it or has anyone else had this problem?

Hello

It seems like you are having hardware issues to me. what are your system specs. are you overclocking. what is your system spec. check your memory too.

let me know if that helps .

htoon

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
Nothing is OC'ed. Temp of chip is at 34C, case is at about 32C.

OCZ memory 2 gig, brand new.

Hello

can you run the test with 1 gb of ram. are you running in dual channel mode? your temps are fine. if i were you , i would start with memory. just give it a shot.

Let me know if that solves your problem.

x86_64

Distinguished
May 6, 2006

How far does the test get before it BSOD's? This is likely a bad driver or motherboard problem. It might be a RAM issue, but since it seems to only happen on this one application, a RAM problem is very unlikely (unless it happens on others as well).

-x86_64