Home Network Windows 98 with Window XP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am trying to network my wife's Window 98 Second Edition computer with my
laptop and desktop (Win XP), I can see my laptop and desktop from her
system, but I can not see her hard drive from either of my Win XP systems,
I told her system to file share her hard drive, but why can't I see it from
my XP systems?

Networking Newsgroup: microsoft.public.win98.networking

These sites have a wealth of networking info:

http://www.practicallynetworked.com/
http://www.windowsnetworking.com/j_helmig/faq.htm

--
Regards