Home Network Windows 98 with Window XP...

I am trying to network my wife's Window 98 Second Edition computer with my
laptop and desktop (Win XP), I can see my laptop and desktop from her
system, but I can not see her hard drive from either of my Win XP systems,
I told her system to file share her hard drive, but why can't I see it from
my XP systems?
1 answer Last reply
More about home network windows window

    Networking Newsgroup: microsoft.public.win98.networking

    These sites have a wealth of networking info:

    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/
    http://www.windowsnetworking.com/j_helmig/faq.htm

    --
    Regards

    Ron Badour, MS MVP for W98
    Tips: http://home.satx.rr.com/badour
    Knowledge Base Info:

    "Robert Bodling" <robertbodling@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to network my wife's Window 98 Second Edition computer with my
    >laptop and desktop (Win XP), I can see my laptop and desktop from her
    >system, but I can not see her hard drive from either of my Win XP systems,
    >I told her system to file share her hard drive, but why can't I see it from
    >my XP systems?

Windows 98 Desktops Hard Drives Windows XP Windows