98 Laptop mouse

My mouse on my laptop the little mouse that is on the keyboard is acting up
is there a way to disable that so i can just use a regular mouse

Probably, but it would help if you detailed your system so that we knew
what make/model the machine it. Usually, there are one or another
settings in BIOS, and also in Windows (mouse & touchpad controls) that
dictate how to treat an external mouse when found--to automatically
disable the touchpad, for instance.

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP Shell/User

"sthompson" <sthompson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My mouse on my laptop the little mouse that is on the keyboard is
> acting up
> is there a way to disable that so i can just use a regular mouse

On my laptop, I just plug a mouse into the USB slot and it begins working
automatically; however, I have XP on the laptop and W98 may treat the mouse
differently on yours.

--
Regards

Ron Badour, MS MVP for W98