OMG! Dual-core Turion Delayed!

MyStuff

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2006
I laughed really hard. Must be my horrible sense on humor. Anyways, I read the same article. My impression was "woah, the X2 Turion is delayed."

Thanks Action_Man for posting this.

Action_Man

Splendid
Jan 7, 2004
I was thinking of doing a parody thread like that but everyone would overlook the fact its awesome and just post keyboard pictures, which would be funny and all but it'd probably get locked straight away.

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
I was thinking of doing a parody thread like that but everyone would overlook the fact its awesome and just post keyboard pictures, which would be funny and all but it'd probably get locked straight away.
Ya Actionman i wish you'd screw up once so 9-inch can keyboard you. :lol: That would be funny 9-inch actually keyboarding Actionman.

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
Cool, we also need your rare insight as well.
Great heres a sample
actionman-5.jpg

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Anyone have some recent sales figures for Tourion ? Last I read everyone was pretty much buying Pentium M's and Pentium M Celeron's *ick ick ick* If its still true then if AMD delays this chip it will not make much difference and I would agree with the move since AMD is busy right now with AM2 and moveing on to DDR2. I agree with the post above AMD does know where its bread is buttered :)

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
OMG! Delayed by a month says notebook makers!

Its an AMD Turion story by the inquirer how come you didn't post it 9-inch?

I think we can say with complete certainty this is the end of AMD. :p
Oh my god!
I was in dillema should I suicide or should I cry, but than I realised that the reason for this delay is just becouse AMD are preparing 4-core mobile CPUz and i felt fine for a while.
Just wait and we will get "4-CORE MOBILE CPUS FROM AMD, KEEP THE GOOD WORK AMD" thread from 9nm, soon.

xombie2000

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2006
I'm going to have to correct your grievous error Action Man. Please change the subject from "OMG! Dual-core Turion Delayed!" to " OMG! DUAL-CORE TURION DELAYED!" this will keep it consistant with the aforementioned persons thread titles.

k2000k

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006
No, 9-inch would never post anything remotely negative about his beloved AMD. If he did he would have to spin it, kind of like this: OMG EVIL INTEL EMPIRE SENDS IN ZOMBIES CAUSING AMD TO DELAY TURION WHILE THEY FIGHT THE EVIL HORDE!

Atolsammeek

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
It better to wait or do all the Mistakes intel Made when they rushed items to counter Amd. I rather buy a Item that running 100% Not 98% and Lower. 2% is amd or intel chips that do fail.

Ycon

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
AMD simply wants people to be talking about AM2 rather than Poorion and after AM2 is released they can ready themselves for that totally embarrassing moment :lol:

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
It better to wait or do all the Mistakes intel Made when they rushed items to counter Amd. I rather buy a Item that running 100% Not 98% and Lower. 2% is amd or intel chips that do fail.
I want to know more about the given statistics. About the item that running 100%, the 98% and the 2% that is amd or intel chips that do fail.
I am little stupid and I don't understand what you want to say.

joefriday

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2006
Anyone have some recent sales figures for Tourion ? Last I read everyone was pretty much buying Pentium M's and Pentium M Celeron's *ick ick ick* If its still true then if AMD delays this chip it will not make much difference and I would agree with the move since AMD is busy right now with AM2 and moveing on to DDR2. I agree with the post above AMD does know where its bread is buttered :)

Whatcha got against Celeron Ms? :?

TRENDING THREADS