wireless network connection icon missing in Control Panel

Tech support at Linksys said to change a setting in the "wireless network
connection" in control panel to fix a disconnect problem, but it's not in my
control panel. The network icon is in there but that does not have the
options I'm looking for. How can I get this into the control panel?
Win98SE
Thanks,
DB
3 answers Last reply
More about wireless network connection icon missing control panel

    I suspect they gave you instructions for WinXP. Call them back and ask for
    directions on a W98 system or repost and tell us exactly what is going on
    and what you are trying to do.

    --
    Regards

    Ron Badour, MS MVP for W98