log in the same time in the softphone + Ipphone

Hi,

can I log with the same accoun in a IPphone as
the Grandestorm 101 and in the X-Pro softphone
so when I get a call will ring both?

thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about time softphone ipphone

    "Explain me" <nospam@nospam.com> writes:

    >can I log with the same accoun in a IPphone as
    >the Grandestorm 101 and in the X-Pro softphone
    >so when I get a call will ring both?

    I would expect that to not work.

    Some services will handle ringing multiple devices.
    http://www.voicepulse.com/features/advanced/CallHuntFindMe.aspx

    I do it by registering my Asterisk server with the provider
    and then letting it ring whatever devices I want.

    --kyler

    I do that configuration NIKOTEL and it ring in the computer and the IP-Phone
    and answer either.

    Carlos

VPN IP Login Networking