log in the same time in the softphone + Ipphone

Hi,

can I log with the same accoun in a IPphone as
the Grandestorm 101 and in the X-Pro softphone
so when I get a call will ring both?

thanks

"Explain me" <nospam@nospam.com> writes:

>can I log with the same accoun in a IPphone as
>the Grandestorm 101 and in the X-Pro softphone
>so when I get a call will ring both?

I would expect that to not work.

Some services will handle ringing multiple devices.
http://www.voicepulse.com/features/advanced/CallHuntFindMe.aspx

I do it by registering my Asterisk server with the provider
and then letting it ring whatever devices I want.

--kyler

TRENDING THREADS