log in the same time in the softphone + Ipphone

Tags:
  • VPN
  • IP
  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
October 31, 2004 1:59:43 AM

Hi,

can I log with the same accoun in a IPphone as
the Grandestorm 101 and in the X-Pro softphone
so when I get a call will ring both?

thanks

More about : log time softphone ipphone

Anonymous
October 31, 2004 2:08:04 AM

"Explain me" <nospam@nospam.com> writes:

>can I log with the same accoun in a IPphone as
>the Grandestorm 101 and in the X-Pro softphone
>so when I get a call will ring both?

I would expect that to not work.

Some services will handle ringing multiple devices.
http://www.voicepulse.com/features/advanced/CallHuntFin...

I do it by registering my Asterisk server with the provider
and then letting it ring whatever devices I want.

--kyler
October 31, 2004 3:12:02 PM

I do that configuration NIKOTEL and it ring in the computer and the IP-Phone
and answer either.

Carlos
!