IRL - sorry

Klaus

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi all,

Sorry for my ignorancy (?) but what does IRL mean?
I think I know most of your shorts (?) but I did'nt get this.

Cheers
a relative newbee

> Sorry for my ignorancy (?) but what does IRL mean?
> I think I know most of your shorts (?) but I did'nt get this.
>
> Cheers
> a relative newbee

I am really glad you asked that . I have always wondered but was to proud to
ask . I wouldn't want the rest of the group to know how daft I am .
DOH Now you all know
JOHN
www.g7bwi.co.uk

Klaus

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thanks
Klaus

Beech45Whiskey wrote:
> Klaus <klaus@anywhere.righthere> wrote:
>

>>Sorry for my ignorancy (?) but what does IRL mean?
>

> In real life.

Klaus

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

John White wrote:
>>Sorry for my ignorancy (?) but what does IRL mean?
>>I think I know most of your shorts (?) but I did'nt get this.
>>
>>Cheers
>>a relative newbee
>

> I am really glad you asked that . I have always wondered but was to proud to
> ask . I wouldn't want the rest of the group to know how daft I am .
> DOH Now you all know
> JOHN
> www.g7bwi.co.uk

Yeah. I'm not the only one.