how start-up a voip service

Hi,

in few words what I need as hardware for
"host" a real number and then create virtual numbers
and offer voip services?

If I understand well, I should have a normal PSTN
line, buy a real number and point-link it to this PSTN
line in my office. Then this line should be connect to
a sort of "server" that is able to manage a lot of PSTN
lines (1000? or unlimited?),

what else?

Can you tell me in few words the steps of how it should
work and the hardware and software requirements?

How much can cost a cheap solution?

I would do this in Switzerland, so assume that I'm not
in Usa and in Europe is a bit harder...

I'm agree to use an hosting too in Usa if is possible to
be competitive too.

thanks

EP

"Explain me" <nospam@nospam.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Hi,
>
> in few words what I need as hardware for
> "host" a real number and then create virtual numbers
> and offer voip services?

I need to do a business plan, and I seek somebody can
help me to do this bp, thanks,

EP