Free ISO extractor

henry

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2003

Does anyone know of a *free* .ISO extractor. I know how to burn it to
a disk, but I'd just like to extract it to my hard drive.

Thanks

Henry

In article <dck01402i4s@enews3.newsguy.com>, Henry <wa0goz@arrl.net>
wrote:
>Does anyone know of a *free* .ISO extractor. I know how to burn it to
>a disk, but I'd just like to extract it to my hard drive.
>
>Thanks
>
>Henry

I haven't used them on 98, but they work fine on XP:

ISOBuster
http://www.isobuster.com

Daemon Tools
http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/download.php?mode=ViewCategory&catid=5
--
Best Wishes,

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Windows Networking
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

Steve Winograd's Networking FAQ

"Steve Winograd [MVP]" <winograd@pobox.com> wrote in message
> In article <dck01402i4s@enews3.newsguy.com>, Henry <wa0goz@arrl.net>
> wrote:
> >Does anyone know of a *free* .ISO extractor. I know how to burn it to
> >a disk, but I'd just like to extract it to my hard drive.
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >Henry
>
> I haven't used them on 98, but they work fine on XP:
>
> ISOBuster
> http://www.isobuster.com
>
> Daemon Tools
> http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/download.php?mode=ViewCategory&catid=5

I've used them both on Win98SE and they work fine, Steve. Daemon Tools is a very
good virtual CD/DVD drive also, for playing the .iso files right on the hard drive,
as if they were a CD, as you no doubt are already well aware. :)
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Henry wrote:
> Does anyone know of a *free* .ISO extractor. I know how to burn it to a
> disk, but I'd just like to extract it to my hard drive.

I think Power Archiver could do.

--
Model: INFJ
Primary function: Coprocessor